Saturday, May 12, 2012

To Infinity...and beyond!

Hey there,

thanks for taking the time to stop by! I have another card for your viewing pleasure today. I've had this vision in my head for this card all week and finally got a chance to sit down and create it. I absolutely love all of the Boy Basics sets that PTI came out with awhile ago. My son absolutely loves Toy Story so I thought it would be great to make a card with this fabulous sentiment. He was very eager to color his own rocket ships while I made my card - great bonding time! I'd love to hear what you think :)


I wanted to provide a detail photo of the glittery stars, the impressed background, and the clouds are even flocked!

The sentiment was embossed with silver embossing powder.

And just to show that the slider part works fabulously!




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Mandy! I love how you used the slider die with the rocket ship-- they're perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely awesome card, loved how you crafted together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the cloud and the stars. Love that spinner. Perfect for a little boy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails