Wednesday, January 28, 2015

You're my lobster

I've been trying to figure out what to do for my husband's Valentine's Day card for a couple of weeks now and it finally clicked in my head tonight. My husband and I are huge fans of FRIENDS and one of my favorite episodes is "The One With The Prom Video", in the episode Phoebe tells Ross that Rachel is his lobster. It's such a cute episode so I decided to create a card with that sentiment :). This card was created on my Explore and features a QR code that links to a video of Phoebe explaining the lobster sentiment. I hope he loves it! I'm entering this card in the Hiding In My Craft Room Any Holiday challenge.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White (PTI), Recollections black and red
Other: Cricut Explore, Tin Types impression plate (PTI), printer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails