Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mojo Monday baby card

Hi everyone! I am so happy I finally got a chance to play along with some challenges today. It always seems like when I want to play along for whatever reason I'm not able to, with this card I was able to play along with the sketch in this week's Mojo Monday and this week's Bitten By The Bug challenge to complete a baby project.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stamper's Select (PTI) & Recollections
Patterned Paper: Recollections Home Basics
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Ink: Hibiscus Burst (PTI)
Other: Everyday Pop-Up Cards Cricut Cartridge, Bits and Pieces Cricut Cartridge

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Mandy!! Love the cut and the layout of your card. Thank you so very much for joining our 'New Baby Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For somebody who has all boys - you came up with a sweet baby girl card! I love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy,

    Goodness, with three little boys its amazing you get time to card! I'm glad you did, and I find it so sweet you made a PINK girlie card. Haha, you must love to do some pink stuff sometimes.

    Your card is simply darling.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet baby card. I love all the pinks and the design of the card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is it about a little onesie that makes me smile. Cutest card. thanks for joining us at bbtb2 this week
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable baby card, loving the onesie and loving the striped paper. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love all the pink. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute !!! I love the pink !!! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails